FAQ's from County Garage Door Inc.
Your #1 Garage Door Company!
County Garage Door Inc. is available to answer all of your questions.
Q. What are some indicators that my garage door may need service?
A. Some indicators that your garage door may need service:
- A door that's shaking from side to side on the way down
- Loose or hanging cables and springs
- Loud screeching noises during operation of the door
- Doors that go up unevenly
- Doors that won't come down
- Doors that are stuck
- Rollers out of the rails
- Hitting door with car
- Doors that open and close by themselves.
- Doors that don't close tightly against the frame.
- Space under door.
- Rough operating doors.
- Heavy doors.
- Noisy doors during operation.
- Drafts coming in from sides of door.
- General Maintenance
www.countygaragedoor.net | County Garage Door, Inc. | 171 Central Hwy, Stony Point, NY 10980 | Contact Us Today | (845) 429-1714
Contact Us Today!
Call the Garage Door Experts!